Are you a little worried you’ll mess something up or miss something important?
Would you like to get some free advice from one of the most experienced self-publishing experts out there?
Today we’re talking with Judith Briles and she is going to talk us through some of the big self-publishing blunders, bloopers and boo boos that she’s seen happen over and over again.
Judith is an advocate for authors and writers and is known as The Book Shepherd. Delivering practical publishing information and guidance, she is the author of 35 books, many of them award-winning best sellers including Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms.
Her latest book is
Her books (and her mouth) have generated in excess of $5,000,000 in revenues and taken her from Oprah to Good Morning America, CNN, the Wall Street Journal and more.
Judith is the Chief Visionary Officer of AuthorU.org, a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful.
IN THIS EPIDSODE YOU’LL DISOVER:
- Common front cover mistakes
- How to write a back cover that sells
- Common design and layout mistakes
- How to find your book’s purpose, and why that’s important
- How to incorporate vision and passion into your author platform
- What to do when you make a publishing or marketing mistake
- How to find reader communities in your genre
- How to avoid publishing predators