Have you abandoned all hope of selling outside of Amazon?
Have you ever wondered if there’s some kind of secret to selling books that you just don’t know about?
Today we’re talking with Brian Jud and he is going to share that secret with us. It’s called “Special Sales” and he’s been selling books this way to non-traditional sources for a very long time.
Brian Jud is the Executive Director of the Association of Publishers for Special Sales. He is a book-marketing consultant, and the author of books about selling books to non-bookstore buyers including How to Make Real Money Selling Books and Beyond the Bookstore.
He has also written five books on career transition that are distributed internationally. Brian was the host of the television series The Book Authority. And he sells other people’s books on a non-returnable, commission basis to non-bookstore buyers.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The biggest mistakes to look out for.
- How to approach and sell to the non-retail segment.
- The two big segments of non-bookstore sales–retail and non-retail.
- The definition of “special sales” and why you should be using it.
- How big is the non-bookstore sales market.
- How to approach and sell to the retail segment.
- The best place to start reaching out.
- How you can outsource everything for Special Sales if you hate to sell or don’t have time to sell.
RESOURCES and LINKS:
Brian’s Website: Bookmarketing.com
Follow Brian on Twitter: @BookMarketing
Follow Brian on Facebook: Brian’s Facebook