Did you know there are tested strategies that can practically guarantee best-seller status?
Would you like to know what they are?
Today we’re talking with Rob Kosberg and he is going to share with us how he has taken more than 100 authors to best seller status over the past few years.
Rob Kosberg is a #1 best selling author, founder of BestSellerPublishing and has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and the Wall Street Journal. Rob has spoken to and taught thousands of entrepreneurs, coaches and consultants how to stop hunting for clients and instead position themselves as the hunted.
Through his trademarked Publish. Promote. Profit. (TM) program Rob helps his clients to create their own professional, best selling book (guaranteed) and then teaches them how to use that book to grow their income via speaking engagements, free publicity and lead generation strategies.
Rob used his own best selling book and these strategies to build his last company to over $1,000,000 in income in less than 15 months.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How many books do you have to sell to be a best seller?
- Do you have to be some kind of celebrity to become a best seller?
- What’s the best way to launch a book if there’s no platform, no email list, nothing.
- How can authors start building some buzz?
- What are some ways to promote a book using offline media like TV and radio?
- What are some ways to promote a book using online and social media?
- How long should an author plan to keep up their promotion efforts?
- What’s the biggest mistake people make regarding “best seller” status?