Did you know that building an email list is one of the most important things you can do for your long-term success.
Would you like to know the easiest way to start?
Well, today we’re talking with Louise Crooks and she is going to share with us a little about how authors can build email lists.
Louise Crooks is known as The Keys to Clarity Coach. She is an intuitive Holistic Business Coach, radio show host, speaker, and co-author of Stepping Stones to Success also featuring Jack Canfield and Deepak Chopra.
She supports soul-driven coaches, healing practitioners and transformational authors to create exponential and aligned VISIBILITY so they can get their messages out into the world and get the attention of their IDEAL clients and readers.
Louise helps her clients through her KeystoClarity System for Success program, as well as her niching and visibility programs.
She believes there is no cookie cutter solution to marketing, and she explores your unique path with you to create success. She also helps authors build their platform ready for their book launch, and has interviewed many new authors launching their books and published their interviews as the roving journalist for Published Magazine. You can learn more about Louise and her services at www.keystoclarity.com
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What is email marketing and what is it not?
- When should an author start thinking about building an email list?
- What’s the best way for an author to start growing their list? In other words, how can they encourage people to sign up?
- How often should authors email their list? And what should they say in these emails?
- Are there different strategies for fiction vs. non-fiction authors?
- Is email marketing expensive?
- The biggest mistake authors should avoid with email marketing.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
If you’re interesting in reading an anthology of 15 great authors, sharing their wisdom on strategies for mastering business, life and relationships, check out Louise’s book!
Find out more about Louise and her services at her website.
Email management services mentioned in this podcast:
Check out this checklist that Louise has put together to help you figure out what things are still needed as you prepare to launch your book and in what sequence you should be doing them.