Did you know that’s one of the best ways to make money with a book?
Whether you write fiction or non-fiction . . .
Whether you have a business already or not . . .
And have you ever wondered exactly what you should create and how the heck you sell them?
Today I am so excited to be talking with Russell Brunson. He is going to share with us a little about actually creating and selling backend products based on your book.
Russell started his first online company while he was wrestling at Boise State University. Within a year of graduating he had sold over a million dollars worth of his own products and services from his basement.
For over 10 years now Russell has been starting and scaling companies online. He owns a software company, a supplement company, a coaching company, and he is the author of the best selling book DotComSecrets: the Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
DotComSecrets was written to help entrepreneurs around the world to start, promote, and grow their companies online. And it’s been getting rave reviews from people like Tony Robbins and Dan Kennedy.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The “secret formula” for intentionally designing your business to align with your book.
- How to create a backend using the Value Ladder strategy.
- The different kinds of products or services you can create and sell.
- Examples of how to businesses can use this strategy for non-fiction books.
- How famous fiction writers like Stephen King and J.K. Rowling utilize this strategy.
- How not-so-famous fiction writers can take advantage of this strategy.
- How to actually sell those backend products and services.
RESOURCES and LINKS:
Learn more about Russell and the services he offers at his website: DotComSecrets.com
Easily sell all your products and services online using Russell’s sales funnel software: ClickFunnels
Find out all of Russell’s secrets and tips to help entrepreneurs start, promote and grow their companies online in his new book!