Could you use a few more hours in the day?
Do you ever wonder how you’ll manage to get your book finished with all the other stuff you have to do every day?
Today we’re talking with Liam Martin and he is going to share with us a little of his understanding of productivity and focus.
Liam Martin is co-founder and CMO at Staff.com and Timedoctor.com. He has almost 10 years experience in remote team management, focusing on how to make teams work more efficiently online. He’s managed large teams across 9 different countries and is passionate about understanding business processes and how online collaboration happens.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER
- How to eliminate distractions and get yourself into the flow state.
- Just how much time we’re wasting every day.
- The biggest productivity blocks.
- Do we really not have enough hours in the day — or is there something else going on?
- How to stay focused for longer periods of time.
- How to stay productive without burning out, especially if you have a day job.
- How to get back on track after a major setback.
LINKS and RESOURCES
Got a burning question for Liam about how to increase your productivity? Email him at email@example.com.
Employee productivity software options, co-founded by Liam Martin:
staff.com (particularly good if you are looking for work)
timedoctor.com (productivity tool – email Liam for an extrended trial offer!)
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi is a Hungarian author referenced by Liam for his work and studies in “flow state”, a state of extreme focus.