Would you like your book to be a best seller?
Would you like to know what it takes to make that happen?
Today we’re talking with Viki Winterton and she is going to share with us how her company Expert Insights Publishing has created over 500 best sellers.
Viki Winterton is founder of Expert Insights Publishing, home of best-selling and award winning books and magazines, where visionaries and those on the rise come together to create immediate impact.
Expert Insights Publishing is built on the solid foundation of over 25 years of expertise in promotion, publishing, product development, networking, and success. Fortune 100 companies and individuals across the globe know Viki for fostering powerful and loyal relationships and supporting her communities in wildly creative, unique, and wonderful ways.
Viki is also a multiple #1 International Best-Selling Author and Award-Winning Publisher, founder of Bestselling Authors International Organization, Write Now! broadcast and Write Away, Write Now!, the global community where writers find everything they need at each stage of their journey.
Episode Bonus: Just for you–Viki is giving away PDF copies of her #1 best selling books. Click to get access to this valuable information.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What being a “Best Seller” really means.
- Does being a best seller really make a difference in the long run?
- What are the steps to becoming a best seller? Are they different for fiction vs. non-fiction?
- When is the best time to start thinking about what to do to become a best seller?
- What are the biggest myths surrounding best-seller status?
- Is it possible to become a best seller even if your book has been published for years?
- How to time your launch for maximum publicity.
- A great strategy for choosing the best categories for your book.
RESOURCES and LINKS:
Viki’s Best Seller Program: Best Seller Launchpad
Viki’s Website: Expert Insights Publishing